Would you like to help in your community and make a difference?
The Marian Residence invites you to volunteer with us. We open our doors to all those interested.
Our volunteers are an integral part of our care-giving team and they work closely with the Sisters and Staff of the Marian Residence. We encourage teamwork and strive to build a positive and rewarding environment. As part of our initiative for team-building, we have various events throughout the year for our volunteers to be able to get together including a Volunteer Appreciation dinner.
Marian Residence welcomes and encourages all interested individuals, 16 years of age and older, to volunteer at our Home. A wide range of volunteer opportunities are available including:
- Visiting one-on-one with residents.
- Contributing to our outdoor landscaping, such as minor garden maintenance.
- Leading or assisting with activities such as cards, bingo, crossword puzzles, exercise, sing-a-longs and more.
- Reading mail and story books, helping with arts and crafts, participating in the Christmas Bazaar plus other special events.
- Serving meals to the residents in the Dining Room
- Providing musical entertainment
- Helping in other ways that can make a real significant difference in the lives of our residents.
The schedule is flexible and works around your availability. If you are interested, please fill out our form on the left and our Volunteer Coordinator will contact you.
For more information, please email our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 519 653 0363.